always have broken files at the end of a self-update

Alexander Newman aklnewman at icloud.com
Wed Apr 10 00:12:38 UTC 2024

I have exactly the same problem, but with rygel as another affected build. I've uninstalled rygel but left webkit2-gtk in place. I now just ignore the rev-upgrade suggestion (n). It seems to be associated with gstreamer and cmake (cmake recently updated on my Ventura machine). Last time I looked (two days ago) the macports page was showing a healthy port (Sonoma on down).

Cheers,
Alex.