Lilypond documentation (info+man) installation?

Kenneth Wolcott kennethwolcott at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 03:41:30 UTC 2024

Hi;

  I've been using Lilypond via MacPorts for some while now.

  I've been using Lilypond documentation from the Lilypond website in
html form (sometimes from pdf).

  What I don't have is the documentation from MacPorts Lilypond in the
info and/or man format.

man lilypond
No manual entry for lilypond

info lilypond
info: No menu item 'lilypond' in node '(dir)Top'

echo $MANPATH
/opt/local/share/man:/opt/local/share/man:

echo $INFOPATH
/opt/local/share/info

  Is this something that I have to do manually to get access to:
1. modify settings in my profile?
and/or
2. Actually generate the documentation?

3. Perhaps the Lilypond documentation is just not available via MacPorts...?

Thanks,
Ken Wolcott