Latest Apache Segmentation Fault

Horst Simon horst.simon2 at icloud.com
Wed Apr 24 05:34:11 UTC 2024

Hi,

I upgraded from MacPorts-2.8.1-13 to MacPorts-2.9.3-10.13 and did port
update installed, this updated Apache 2.4.58 to Apache 2.4.59.
After the upgrade one URL which connects to the Horde Web server fails
with following error in the apache error log:
[mpm_prefork:info] [pid 298] AH00162: server seems busy, (you may need
to increase StartServers, or Min/MaxSpareServers), spawning 8 children,
there are 2 idle, and 4 total children

[core:notice] [pid 298] AH00052: child pid 715 exit signal Segmentation
fault (11)

[core:notice] [pid 298] AH00052: child pid 714 exit signal Segmentation
fault (11)

Other URL’s cacti and phpkyadmin are working fine.

I still have MacPorts-2.8.1 on another machine and no updates and this
one does not show any errors.

Are there changes in the updated apache which could cause this issues or
additional parameters need to be changed?

Regards,

Horst Simon