[availability of IEEEtran.bst in texlive-bibtex-extra]

Maxim Abalenkov maxim.abalenkov at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 15:22:16 UTC 2024

Dear Noam, Dear all,

Yes, it is! Thank you for your help! Question withdrawn!

I was looking at the TeXLive package listings (https://trac.macports.org/wiki/TeXLivePackages). The texlive-publishers’ description is not very obvious and hides the fact, that the IEEE Transactions bibliography style file is also included. It would be great to modify that description:

* ieeetran: Document class for IEEE Transactions journals and conferences —>
	* ieeetran: Document class and bibliography style for IEEE Transactions journals and conferences

Thank you and have a great day ahead!

—
Best wishes,
Maxim