[availability of IEEEtran.bst in texlive-bibtex-extra]

Dan Ports dports at macports.org
Wed Feb 21 22:04:26 UTC 2024

On Wed, Feb 21, 2024 at 03:22:16PM +0000, Maxim Abalenkov wrote:
> I was looking at the TeXLive package listings (https://trac.macports.org/wiki/TeXLivePackages). The texlive-publishers’ description is not very obvious and hides the fact, that the IEEE Transactions bibliography style file is also included. It would be great to modify that description:

I'm not disagreeing, but those descriptions come from CTAN (i.e.,
this one is the one-line package description from
https://ctan.org/pkg/ieeetran) so you'd need to get someone to modify
it there. It's not really feasible for us to maintain a separate list.

Dan

--
Dan R. K. Ports                                      https://drkp.net/