Approving new macports committers

Mark Duling mark.duling at biola.edu
Mon Dec 4 17:53:28 PST 2006

Ian,

I believe I had to create a wordpress account for myself after the
trac/wordpress merge.  You might try creating a wp account with the same
name/pass and see if that fixes it.  To create a ticket, you need to get
to here and click on "View Tickets", then you'll see a "Create Ticket"
link.

http://trac.macports.org/projects/macports/

I hope that helps.

Mark