Approving new macports committers

Ian Eiloart iane at sussex.ac.uk
Tue Dec 5 03:26:21 PST 2006

--On 4 December 2006 17:53:28 -0800 Mark Duling <mark.duling at biola.edu>
wrote:

> Ian,
>
> I believe I had to create a wordpress account for myself after the
> trac/wordpress merge.  You might try creating a wp account with the same
> name/pass and see if that fixes it.
I have an account. I can log in at macosforge, but not macports. When I log
in at macosforge, I can't access the "myaccount" page, and the "logout"
always fails on first attempt - with the errors that I referred to.

The second attempt to logout succeeds. That or the error message on the
first attempt was bogus.

> To create a ticket, you need to get
> to here and click on "View Tickets", then you'll see a "Create Ticket"
> link.

I see the link, but get this message when I follow it: "TICKET_CREATE
privileges are required to perform this operation:.

> http://trac.macports.org/projects/macports/

When I go here after logging in on macosforge, I can make one login
attempt. It fails. All subsequent attempts simply reload the page, via a
trip to <http://www.macosforge.org/wp-login.php>

> I hope that helps.

'fraid not :(

--