Could I be a MacPorts developer?

Jin Hyung Park jenix at jinhyung.org
Wed Dec 6 20:30:17 PST 2006

Hello.  :)

My name is Jin-Hyung Park, I'm from a korea.

And I'm currently a representative of the korean mac developer
community( http://www.osxdev.org).

I have been very interesting in the MacPorts since Darwinports came up.

These days, I'm looking for tasks that I can do something in MacPorts Project.

Well, I know, To be a member of the opensource project, there must be
continuously efforts to maintain the project.

I wonder whether there are some tasks that i can do,

or, could you give me an advice if I can be a macports developer?

thanks.