Trac tickets for ufraw need commit attention

Frank Mcpherson frank.mcpherson at janusresearch.com
Sat Dec 9 05:30:07 PST 2006

This week I made a trivial patch to the ufraw Portfile to update it
to the latest stable version. That's covered in http://
trac.macports.org/projects/macports/ticket/11105.

Then, I noticed the ufraw port is built without EXIF support, a
generally useful feature that ought to be in there, especially since
it's easy to add and the only dependency builds without problems.
That one is covered in http://trac.macports.org/projects/macports/
ticket/11107

I would appreciate it if someone with commit access could check this
in, since the ufraw port doesn't appear to have a maintainer.

Thanks,

Frank