Commit changes for a ticket

Daniel J. Luke dluke at geeklair.net
Thu Dec 14 08:07:27 PST 2006

On Dec 14, 2006, at 2:36 AM, Bryan Blackburn wrote:
>> Our trac setup still doesn't send out email (which makes it
>> annoyingly difficult to deal with).
>
> It seems to work in at least some situations, as that's how I found
> out about this bug when it was Cc'd to me...

Yeah, I don't know what is going on.

It was even sending out email to the macports-tickets list for a
little while and then stopped.

I've asked a few people about it, and no one answers :-\

>> You should consider applying for the commit bit so you can commit
>> updates to your ports yourself.
>
> I didn't on the OD->forge switchover since I've dropped my port
> count to a whopping eleven and haven't had the time for MP like I
> once did.  Though it does seem of late I'm not the only one...

It's probably still worthwhile for you to have commit access even if
all you have time for is to update the ports you still maintain ...

--
Daniel J. Luke