py-sqlite & py-sqlite2 - determining dependents

Kevin Ballard eridius at macports.org
Wed Dec 13 12:34:57 PST 2006

That can't be true. port dependents shows all the dependencies listed
in the PortIndex for the given port. This means it doesn't show
dependencies for variants, or any nested dependencies, but it does
show the top level of them.

It also only shows them by port, it doesn't show which ones are
already matched (either by path, or by port being installed).

For example, I have no idea what minicom, lrzsz, and keremit are, but
I get the following

kballard> port deps minicom
minicom has runtime dependencies on:
     lrzsz
     kermit

It works similarly for py-sqlite and py-sqlite2.

--
Kevin Ballard
http://kevin.sb.org
eridius at macports.org