Commit changes for a ticket

Bryan Blackburn 0x62_0x6c_0x62 at pobox.com
Wed Dec 13 23:36:21 PST 2006

On Dec 13, 2006, at 8:33 AM, Daniel J. Luke wrote:

> On Dec 9, 2006, at 3:47 AM, Bryan Blackburn wrote:
>> Back in the bugzilla days, one would reassign a bug to the -bugs
>> address to signify that a committer was needed to apply a patch.
>> With trac, I'm not sure what the new system is, other than to say
>> something here.  Is that the current procedure?
>
> I guess so.
>
> Our trac setup still doesn't send out email (which makes it
> annoyingly difficult to deal with).

It seems to work in at least some situations, as that's how I found
out about this bug when it was Cc'd to me...

> Can anyone from portmgr comment on the status of getting that
> working (or if I should just give up hope? :) ).
>
>> The ticket is 11069 (<http://trac.macosforge.org/projects/macports/
>> ticket/11069>) for the md5deep port.
>
> I've committed this.

Thanks.

> You should consider applying for the commit bit so you can commit
> updates to your ports yourself.

I didn't on the OD->forge switchover since I've dropped my port count
to a whopping eleven and haven't had the time for MP like I once
did.  Though it does seem of late I'm not the only one...

Bryan