iTerm environment variable needed

Randall Wood rhwood at mac.com
Thu Dec 21 14:00:16 PST 2006

It looks like the real problem is that the iTerm port is screwy.

iTerm is currently at version 0.9.4 and builds and runs fine IF built
with a "Deployment" configuration.

The port however, is version 0.8.2, downloads from cvs and builds
with a "Development" configuration, which does not bundle the
required frameworks into the .app the way the "Deployment"
configuration does.