MD5 hash of fpconst-0.7.2.tar.gz

Blair Zajac blair at orcaware.com
Wed Nov 8 17:14:57 PST 2006

Hi Greg,

Sorry to hear that your site went down.  Mine when down this week and it's a pain.

I work on the MacPorts team and we have a package for your fpconst 0.7.2.  The
MD5 hash of the new tarball at

http://mac.warnes.net/~warnes/files/fpconst-0.7.2.tar.gz

is different than the original.  I have the original hash as
0c194744ab60f3301dfda2da9f7c4068 and a copy of the file with that hash can be
found at

http://distro.ibiblio.org/pub/linux/distributions/gentoo/distfiles/fpconst-0.7.2.tar.gz

I don't know if you want to replace the new tarball with this one and do a diff
between the two, which only shows minor changes in comments, but it would make
packagers life easier :)  We get a little anal at times and when we see a MD5
mismatch, then we're concerned about something happening to the code.

Regards,
Blair

--
Blair Zajac, Ph.D.