MacPorts Site

James Cornell sparcdr at mac.com
Sun Oct 22 16:24:07 PDT 2006

A better question is why has the macosforge.org site been down for a
month?  Those kernel sources are sort of important for a lot of
people doing low-level development; you can only get the "PPC"
version which probably lacks pieces from opensource.apple.com.
Amongst other projects not available because of it being down for
such a long time.  I think Apple has played a media game and shut it
down just as opendarwin.org did.

James Cornell