MacPorts Site

Randall Wood rhwood at mac.com
Sun Oct 22 18:43:30 PDT 2006

Navigate to https://svn.macosforge.org/projects/bogus-project and you
will find a list of projects on the macosforge.org svn/trac servers.
Note that most of those projects are using the macosforge.org
wordpress server as well, but with different domain names (see http://
webkit.org). Google the project to find its homepage.

Listening to other threads on this mailing list, it seems that
macosforge was not prepared for the amount of traffic it hosts, and
may have killed its own presence and stopped other projects from
jumping on until after its infrastructure problems have been solved.