repository update problems

Jyrki Wahlstedt jwa at macports.org
Tue Sep 26 05:13:43 PDT 2006

Hi,
and thanks for the advice, but, sad to say, it did not work for me.
Are you using 1.3.0, perhaps? I have 1.4.0, and it is actually using
Keychain. I have removed ~/.subversion/auth/*, ~/.subversion/auth,
~/.subversion, and the password entry in Keychain, and done checkout
(no problems) followed by update, and the problem persists:-(

On 25.9.2006, at 14.19, Pierre Queinnec wrote:

> Hi Jyrki,
>
> Try nuking the stored SSL certificate in ~/.subversion/
> auth_ssl_something (I'm at work, can't check the right directory
> name now). Worked for me.
> -- Pierre
>

> Jyrki Wahlstedt wrote:
>> Hi,
>> I have a problem. Repository checkout succeeds easily, but in
>> trunk directory, ,while trying to update, the result usually is:
>> =======
>> jwa at bach:macports-trunk> svn update
>> svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/repository/macports/trunk'
>> svn: PROPFIND of '/repository/macports/trunk': SSL negotiation
>> failed: SSL error: sslv3 alert bad record mac (https://
>> svn.macports.org)
>> =======
>> Previously I managed to do the update, but now, what is going on,
>> I'm not sure.

!
! Jyrki Wahlstedt
! Kolmas linja 12 A 18            mob. +358-400-347 015
skype:jyrkiwahlstedt
! FI-00530 Helsinki               www.wahlstedt.fi
!
! Our life is no dream; but it ought to become one and perhaps will.
! PGP key ID: 0x139CC386 fingerprint: F355 B46F 026C B8C1 89C0  A780
6366 EFD9 139C C386