repository update problems

Jyrki Wahlstedt jwa at macports.org
Tue Sep 26 07:39:58 PDT 2006

To update:
- I can commit, which is fine
- update problems appear only at the top levels. My collection is at
~/work/macports-trunk/dports, say my php5 Portfile is at prev/www/
php5/Portfile. If I do the update in port (php5) directory or
category (www) directory, it succeeds, but if I do the update in
collection directory (dports), it fails (as well as in macports-trunk).

So I am half-happy, as I can do a workaround update. It should work,
though…

On 26.9.2006, at 15.13, Jyrki Wahlstedt wrote:

> Hi,
> and thanks for the advice, but, sad to say, it did not work for me.
> Are you using 1.3.0, perhaps? I have 1.4.0, and it is actually
> using Keychain. I have removed ~/.subversion/auth/*, ~/.subversion/
> auth, ~/.subversion, and the password entry in Keychain, and done
> checkout (no problems) followed by update, and the problem persists:-(
>
> On 25.9.2006, at 14.19, Pierre Queinnec wrote:
>
>> Hi Jyrki,
>>
>> Try nuking the stored SSL certificate in ~/.subversion/
>> auth_ssl_something (I'm at work, can't check the right directory
>> name now). Worked for me.
>> -- Pierre
>>

>> Jyrki Wahlstedt wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>> I have a problem. Repository checkout succeeds easily, but in
>>> trunk directory, ,while trying to update, the result usually is:
>>> =======
>>> jwa at bach:macports-trunk> svn update
>>> svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/repository/macports/trunk'
>>> svn: PROPFIND of '/repository/macports/trunk': SSL negotiation
>>> failed: SSL error: sslv3 alert bad record mac (https://
>>> svn.macports.org)
>>> =======
>>> Previously I managed to do the update, but now, what is going on,
>>> I'm not sure.

!
! Jyrki Wahlstedt
! Kolmas linja 12 A 18            mob. +358-400-347 015
skype:jyrkiwahlstedt
! FI-00530 Helsinki               www.wahlstedt.fi
!
! Our life is no dream; but it ought to become one and perhaps will.
! PGP key ID: 0x139CC386 fingerprint: F355 B46F 026C B8C1 89C0  A780
6366 EFD9 139C C386