Darwinports Wiki

John Labovitz johnl at johnlabovitz.com
Tue Sep 26 09:28:47 PDT 2006

On Sep 26, 2006, at 8:59am, Juan Manuel Palacios wrote:

>  I jump-started a slow start by copy & pasting the text on each
> page of our OpenDarwin Wiki over to Trac, but after about the
> second document I realized how long this would take to complete due
> to the syntax differences between
> MediaWiki and Trac, so I haven't been able to advance much more.

Unfortunately I don't have much time to help with this right now.
However, a bit of Googling found these:

	http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracFaq#can-i-convert-mediawiki-pages-
to-trac
	http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.version-
control.subversion.trac.general/4216/focus=4216

That should give a start to automating this.

--John