repository update problems

Juan Manuel Palacios jmpp at macports.org
Wed Sep 27 00:24:00 PDT 2006

	Thanks for all this info Daniel! I spoke too soon when I posted saying
nuking my sources and re-checking them out solved my problem... I'm
still getting SSL errors when I try updating (only the checkout
operation succeeded, update fails with the exact same error already
reported, consistently in my case... which confuses me: why did
checkout succeed if it also uses SSL?)

	I'm running a fully up to date panther (all security updates applied)
but I'm using MacPorts' OpenSSL 0.9.8b:

$[juan at PowerBook(ttyp3): ~](13/0 0,0)-> which svn
/opt/local/bin/svn

$[juan at PowerBook(ttyp3): ~](14/0,0)-> otool -L $(which svn) | grep ssl
         /opt/local/lib/libssl.0.9.8.dylib (compatibility version 0.9.8,
current version 0.9.8)

$[juan at PowerBook(ttyp3): ~](15/0 0,0)-> port installed openssl
   openssl @0.9.8b_0

	I'll try upgrading to the c release to see if it fixes the problem...
or not. 'll report back in either case (I'll also forward this info to
macosforge admins for the record).

	Regards,....

-jmpp