Archive mode broken after the latest updates

James Berry jberry at macports.org
Fri Apr 20 07:12:04 PDT 2007

Hi Guido,

Nice sleuthing. I came to the same conclusion last night after
following up a similar report from another user.

I've written to Paul Guyot about the issue, who has the honor of
having written the changeset in question, but the blessing to not
have written the ugly hack that stumbled on it.

Hopefully we'll get this cleaned up soon. In the mean time, you can
turn off archive mode in your ports.conf file.

James