Cached configure?

Greg greg at kinostudios.com
Sun Apr 22 09:28:36 PDT 2007

Thanks Maun Suang!

I was beginning to worry that I would receive no reply at all to this
inquiry.  To be honest I don't even remember anymore which port I was
having this problem, but I can say that in my experience it seems to
have been the vast majority of them.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but since I don't want to override the
default configure arguments I think I want to use configure.args-
append="-C", correct?

Thanks again for your reply!

- Greg