New Trac ticketing guidelines implemented

Randall Wood rhwood at mac.com
Fri Aug 3 03:03:26 PDT 2007

On 3 Aug 2007, at 05:53, Randall Wood wrote:

> UNDO THIS!
>
> All but 1 active ticket assigned to me have been deactivated, and
> there are now only 10 active tickets in the database. All tickets
> by Milestone (including closed) only returns 180 items.

I was able to find 6000+ tickets using a custom query, but still, can
you revert this change until you figure out how to do it without
closing every single affected ticket?

If I do a custom query for my not closed tickets, I find all my open
tickets, but for some reason they are considered inactive, and do not
show up in report 8 "Active tickets (mine first)"

> Most of my tickets are now just gone including tasks that I created
> for myself.

I found them but they seem to be in some strange limbo land. See above.