New Trac ticketing guidelines implemented

Juan Manuel Palacios jmpp at macports.org
Fri Aug 3 07:54:25 PDT 2007

On Aug 3, 2007, at 6:03 AM, Randall Wood wrote:

> On 3 Aug 2007, at 05:53, Randall Wood wrote:
>
>> UNDO THIS!
>>
>> All but 1 active ticket assigned to me have been deactivated, and
>> there are now only 10 active tickets in the database. All tickets
>> by Milestone (including closed) only returns 180 items.
>
> I was able to find 6000+ tickets using a custom query, but still,
> can you revert this change until you figure out how to do it
> without closing every single affected ticket?
>
> If I do a custom query for my not closed tickets, I find all my
> open tickets, but for some reason they are considered inactive, and
> do not show up in report 8 "Active tickets (mine first)"
>
>> Most of my tickets are now just gone including tasks that I
>> created for myself.
>
> I found them but they seem to be in some strange limbo land. See
> above.

	I'm sure this is nothing to worry about, I'm positive actual tickets
have actually *not* been affected in any way (you can for example
browse the roadmap, actually diving into each milestone, and realize
there are many more than just 10 active tickets in the database). I
believe the only thing at fault here is Trac's ability to query its
db for tickets on an automated fashion through the reports facility,
given how some of the fields changed per the new guidelines. Each
report is just an SQL statement (that we can thankfully tailor to our
needs), so I'm sure what we need to do is figure out how they broke
and thus edit them. Can you please provide me the queries that worked
for you in order to compare?

	Thanks for your feedback! Regards,....

-jmpp