Trac tickets

Blair Zajac blair at orcaware.com
Sun Aug 5 11:20:45 PDT 2007

On Aug 4, 2007, at 3:43 AM, Ryan Schmidt wrote:

> On Aug 1, 2007, at 11:09, Simon Ruderich wrote:
>
>> because I recently said that there are fixes in Trac which aren't
>> noticed I just started collecting them to help the developers with
>> svn
>> access. Here is an (incomplete) list of tickets which should be ready
>> for checkin. (I'm also CCing the maintainers of the ports which
>> have one.)
>
> Thanks for pointing these out to us, Simon. I've taken care of all
> of them except qt3-mac which I'm leaving to its maintainer.
>
>> + http://trac.macports.org/projects/macports/ticket/11895
>>   My fix for the portfile could also be added. But there seems to
>> be an
>>   error in macports with build.env which should be checked.
>
> qt3-mac is maintained by blair so I'll leave this ticket to him.

The odd thing is that this Portfile did work a while ago and it sets
the environment already:

configure.env   QMAKESPEC='' QTDIR='' DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH=''

build.env       QMAKESPEC='' QTDIR='' DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH="$
{worksrcpath}/lib"

So the environment isn't working now.

I tried different formats, but none of them work, such as:

build.env       'QMAKESPEC="" QTDIR="" DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH="$
{worksrcpath}/lib"'

Any ideas?

I'm not going to apply the suggested change to build.cmd, since it
should not be necessary.

Regards,
Blair

--