Remaining calls to exit

Juan Manuel Palacios jmpp at macports.org
Fri Aug 10 09:12:29 PDT 2007

	Good afternoon everyone!

	I'll be releasing 1.5.1 real soon now and I'm planning on including
Landon's commit that hides the exit routine from the Portfile
interpreter, causing the keyword not to be recognized; therefore
remaining calls to it should be removed from the Portfiles. Following
is a list of ports that still have it:

  * aqua/TeXShop
  * editors/xemacs
  * graphics/graphviz-cairo (safe to remove?)
  * java/tomcat5
  * lang/clisp
  * lang/ghc
  * lang/hugs98
  * math/GiNaC
  * math/cln
  * math/nestedsums
  * multimedia/mimms
  * net/djbdns
  * net/kerberos5 (commented out, though)
  * science/xloops
  * science/ophcrack
  * sysutils/ipc
  * www/mozilla-devel
  * www/mozilla
  * x11/gtk2
  * x11/gtk28
  * x11/xorg

	Would love it if maintainers could update their ports to match the
upcoming released code base. Thanks in advance for your help!

	Regards,...

-jmpp