Update Trac tickets with the new priority and type lists

N_Ox n.oxyde at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 04:45:46 PDT 2007

As I've got nothing to do these last days, I got tired of waiting for
someone to install Trac and test the SQL requests needed for
automatic update of Trac tickets. So I've began to update them
manually. Here is a little status about where I am and what I've
still to do.

  * Documentation: Milestone cleaned!

  * MacPorts 1.5: Milestone cleaned!

  * MacPorts base bugs: Milestone cleaned!

  * MacPorts base enhancements: Milestone cleaned!

  * Port Bugs:
     * Closed tickets:
        * Still 278 tickets with an invalid priority field.
     * Active tickets:
        * Still 110 tickets with an invalid priority field.

  * Port Enhancements:
     * Closed tickets:
        * Still 36 tickets with an invalid priority field.

  * Port Requests: Milestone cleaned!

  * Port Submissions:
     * Closed tickets:
        * Still 13 tickets with an invalid type field.

  * Port Updates:
     * Closed tickets:
        * Still 195 tickets with an invalid priority field.
        * Still 15 tickets with an invalid type field.

I'll clean Port Enhancements, Port Submissions and Port Updates now.
Feel free to clean Port Bugs, maybe I'll got tired of this task once
I get to it ;)

--
Anthony Ramine, a lazy french student.
nox at macports.org