Committers: your membership information please

Juan Manuel Palacios jmpp at macports.org
Wed Aug 15 12:19:45 PDT 2007

	Hello all MacPorts members!

	I am most pleased to realize practically on a daily basis that our
project has grown quite a bit in the last year, a strong indication
to me that we must definitely be doing something cool around here ;-)

	This is particularly true for our committers group, of which I used
to know the name and handle for every single member... but not any
longer! To amend that, not long ago I started a page to list us all
and our main duties:

http://trac.macports.org/projects/macports/wiki/MacPortsDevelopers

	I filled it up as much as I could with information about us all I
could find here and there, but there are still some gaps to close.
For some of you I only know your handle and some others are missing
altogether! Sorry about that, but...., eerrrr, there's quite a bit of
us now for me to remember you all ;-)

	If you don't see your entry there then please take the time to add/
complete it in the category that best describes your main duties with
the project. Also, feel free to create a Wiki entry for yourself if
you don't already have one (question marks in that page indicate the
entry is missing); we would prefer you use your MacPorts handle to
name your page.

	Thanks to all for your time and for growing and breathing life into
this thriving project! Regards,...

-jmpp