Explicit list of allowed paths in mtree checks

Juan Manuel Palacios jmpp at macports.org
Wed Aug 15 12:59:16 PDT 2007

	Hi Markus!

	While tweaking some of the mtree stuff to put together the 1.5.2
release, I realized you list explicitly the paths that are allowed in
your mtree checks in base/src/port1.0/portdestroot.tcl:

set prefixPaths [list bin etc include lib libexec sbin share src var
www Applications Developer Library]

	But we have a very similar list in the base/doc/prefix.mtree file,
which is where I thought you were reading your whitelist from.
Doesn't it make sense to abstract the list in portdestroot.tcl and
read it from that one file? It would allow us to have a single check
point we'd need to edit to make whatever appropriate modifications to
the hierarchy.

-jmpp