MacPorts 1.5.2 now available

spambox spambox at neuf.fr
Wed Aug 15 23:02:14 PDT 2007

Le 15 août 07 à 22:14, Juan Manuel Palacios a écrit :

> 	Good evening everyone!
>
> 	MacPorts 1.5.2 is now available through selfupdate to temporarily
> downgrade from fatal errors to warnings all the mtree violations
> some ports are showing. Users should upgrade to this new release
> but still report in trac tickets when ports violate the hierarchy,
> so that maintainers can fix them as required. In some later
> release, once we believe we are safe to strongly enforce our
> hierarchy again, the violations will be upgraded back up to fatal
> errors.
>
> 	So get those reports in to sanitize our ports tree as much as
> possible. In the mean time, enjoy MacPorts 1.5.2!
>
> 	Regards,...

Hi,

Thanks to the developer for fixing that. As asked, I will report
(again) the following error with ghostscript :

Warning: violation by /opt/local/man
Warning: ghostscript violates the layout of the ports-filesystems!
Warning: Please fix or indicate this misbehavior (if it is intended),
it will be an error in future releases!
--->  Installing ghostscript 8.54_0
--->  Activating ghostscript 8.54_0
--->  Cleaning ghostscript
--->  Removing build directory for ghostscript

good luck.

P.S : sorry fot not posting to the mailing liste the first time, but
I used a web interface before subscribing (Nabble), instead of my
mail client, which confused me.