MacPorts 1.5.2 now available

Juan Manuel Palacios jmpp at macports.org
Wed Aug 15 13:14:35 PDT 2007

	Good evening everyone!

	MacPorts 1.5.2 is now available through selfupdate to temporarily
downgrade from fatal errors to warnings all the mtree violations some
ports are showing. Users should upgrade to this new release but still
report in trac tickets when ports violate the hierarchy, so that
maintainers can fix them as required. In some later release, once we
believe we are safe to strongly enforce our hierarchy again, the
violations will be upgraded back up to fatal errors.

	So get those reports in to sanitize our ports tree as much as
possible. In the mean time, enjoy MacPorts 1.5.2!

	Regards,...

-jmpp