little bug (second try)

Sebastian Sandersius sebastian.sandersius at asu.edu
Fri Aug 17 21:47:18 PDT 2007

Hi,

   I found a little bug but I don't know how to fix it (see below).  Notice
that installing gnuplot fetches teTex, and no, installing teTex does not
fetch gnuplot (I wish it were that easy)

Last login: Fri Aug 17 19:32:47 on console
Welcome to Darwin!
sebastian-sandersius-computer:~ sebastiansandersius$ sudo port install
gnuplot
Password:*****
--->  Fetching teTeX
--->  Attempting to fetch tetex-texmf-3.0po.tar.gz from
ftp://tug.ctan.org/tex-archive/systems/unix/teTeX/current/distrib/
^C
sebastian-sandersius-computer:~ sebastiansandersius$

Regards,
   Sebastian