little bug (second try)

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Sat Aug 18 08:19:18 PDT 2007

On Aug 17, 2007, at 23:47, Sebastian Sandersius wrote:

>    I found a little bug but I don't know how to fix it (see
> below).  Notice that installing gnuplot fetches teTex, and no,
> installing teTex does not fetch gnuplot (I wish it were that easy)
>

> Last login: Fri Aug 17 19:32:47 on console
> Welcome to Darwin!
> sebastian-sandersius-computer:~ sebastiansandersius$ sudo port
> install gnuplot
> Password:*****
> --->  Fetching teTeX
> --->  Attempting to fetch tetex-texmf-3.0po.tar.gz from  ftp://
> tug.ctan.org/tex-archive/systems/unix/teTeX/current/distrib/
> ^C
> sebastian-sandersius-computer:~ sebastiansandersius$

What bug are you reporting? It looks like you aborted the fetch of
tetex-texmf-3.0po.tar.gz. I tried "sudo port fetch teTeX" and it
fetched both tetex-src-3.0.tar.gz and tetex-texmf-3.0po.tar.gz just
fine, though they are 12MB and 87MB respectively. Perhaps you just
need to wait longer for tetex-texmf-3.0po.tar.gz to arrive.