xfig

Sebastian Sandersius sebastian.sandersius at asu.edu
Wed Aug 29 09:27:33 PDT 2007

Here is the fix (from Brian Smith, xfig developer):

X11 vendors are using the newer version of the 3D Xaw widget set, 1.5e,
which
is not compatible with the original 3D Xaw widget set.
What you need to do is edit the xfig Imakefile and uncomment this line:

XCOMM #define XAW3D1_5E

by removing the "XCOMM".
Then do "xmkmf" and "make clean" then "make install".