Meet our new website

Juan Manuel Palacios jmpp at macports.org
Sun Dec 2 15:13:26 PST 2007

On Dec 2, 2007, at 6:59 PM, Daniel J. Luke wrote:

> On Dec 2, 2007, at 12:35 PM, Juan Manuel Palacios wrote:
>>> It looks great, thanks to all who helped create it.
>>>
>>> I found a minor issue. The links to "The Macports Guide" should be
>>> http://geeklair.net/macports_guide/ as the guide is the same on
>>> both the
>>> locations.
>>
>> 	Thanks for pointing this out, Simon, I just corrected it in r31668.
>
> It would be good if we could get this moved to macosforge soon (ish)
> as my machine only has a T1 to the world right now (mostly because I
> haven't gotten serial console working on it yet, so I don't want to
> move it further away where I get more bandwidth yet).

	Of course Daniel! You have been most kind to host this for us as a
trial (and I'm aware it's only a trial and not an "official
solution" ;-), and I thank you for that. I'm working with Bill to
polish our setup at Mac OS Forge and we both have many entries on our
TODO lists, the guide certainly being one of them. I'll try to move it
to the top of mine, at least ;-)

	I thank you again for your continued support to the project!
Regards,...

-jmpp