Meet our new website

Daniel J. Luke dluke at geeklair.net
Sun Dec 2 14:59:49 PST 2007

On Dec 2, 2007, at 12:35 PM, Juan Manuel Palacios wrote:
>> It looks great, thanks to all who helped create it.
>>
>> I found a minor issue. The links to "The Macports Guide" should be
>> http://geeklair.net/macports_guide/ as the guide is the same on
>> both the
>> locations.
>
> 	Thanks for pointing this out, Simon, I just corrected it in r31668.

It would be good if we could get this moved to macosforge soon (ish)
as my machine only has a T1 to the world right now (mostly because I
haven't gotten serial console working on it yet, so I don't want to
move it further away where I get more bandwidth yet).

[Incidentally, if anyone has set up serial console on a G4 with a
'Stealth' serial port adaptor, or something similar, I would
appreciate any advise - or even just a note saying that you got it to
work at some point].

I can do some clever things to help if access to it becomes an issue
before it can get moved, though (proxy from a better-connected
machine, move the regen to another machine, and/or just move my
machine to where I can get well connected GigE).

--
Daniel J. Luke