Can't find unassigned tickets anymore

Juan Manuel Palacios jmpp at macports.org
Thu Dec 6 20:17:12 PST 2007

On Dec 6, 2007, at 7:46 PM, Ryan Schmidt wrote:

> How do I find "unassigned" tickets in Trac now?
>
> I used to be able to do a custom query for "Owner is macports-
> dev at lists.macosforge.org" but that address does not appear in that
> menu anymore.

	The entries in the assignee Trac menu is something I still have to
work on with Bill, I've been rather busy this last week so some
things have taken a bit of a back seat, I'm sorry to say. It's on my
list though!

	In the mean time, I guess you can construct a manually crafted query
such as: http://trac.macports.org/projects/macports/query?
owner=macports-dev%40lists.macosforge.org&order=priority That returns
all relevant tickets for me, including already closed ones (so maybe
some further crafting may be in order to get only open tickets).

-jmpp