HEADS-UP: Mailing lists possible & sporadic downtime (Was "Re: tickets mailing list")

Juan Manuel Palacios jmpp at macports.org
Thu Dec 6 20:31:53 PST 2007

On Dec 6, 2007, at 11:46 PM, Adam Mercer wrote:

> Hi
>
> Is there a problem with the macports-tickets mailing list?  As I've
> haven't received any emails from it for a couple of days even though
> there has been ticket activity.
>
> Cheers
>
> Adam

	Yes, our mailing lists server has been having problems lately; they
are being worked on. In the mean time, most unfortunately, it's
possible for all our lists to experiment sporadic downtime (that we
may not be able to anticipate) until the underlaying issues are
resolved. I'll keep the group posted about progress on this issue.

	About the Trac list, however, it's been completely disabled in the
past couple of days due to this very problem, please excuse me for
failing to announce this. It should be back up now, though (but,
again, may still experience unexpected downtime until the entire
issue is resolved).

	Regards,...

-jmpp