Guide regen job

Juan Manuel Palacios jmpp at macports.org
Fri Dec 7 18:12:16 PST 2007

	Hey guys!

	I'm happy to announce that I'm now working with Bill to setup our
guide on the Mac OS Forge servers as http://guide.macports.org. In
doing that I'm also testing it's automated regen, so that we can
trigger it as a post-commit hook against the trunk/doc-new sources.

	We're experiencing some errors and warnings, however:

alpha:/tmp/mpdoctest root# make guide

mkdir -p guide/html
cp guide/resources/docbook.css guide/html/docbook.css
cp guide/resources/images/* guide/html/
xsltproc --xinclude --stringparam html.stylesheet docbook.css --
stringparam section.autolabel 1 --stringparam toc.section.depth 1 --
stringparam generate.toc "book toc" --stringparam
section.label.includes.component.label 1 --stringparam
profile.condition "noman" --output guide/html/guide.html \
     /opt/local/share/xsl/docbook-xsl/xhtml/profile-docbook.xsl guide/
xml/guide.xml
WARNING: cannot add @xml:base to node set root element.  Relative
paths may not work.
Error: no ID for constraint linkend: development.phases.
Error: no ID for constraint linkend: reference.livecheck.
Error: no ID for constraint linkend: reference.keywords.global.
ID recommended on section: General
ID recommended on section: Dependencies
ID recommended on section: Port and Non-Port Dependencies
ID recommended on section: Variants
ID recommended on section: Livecheck / Distcheck
ID recommended on section: Installation Phase Keywords
ID recommended on section: A Word about Keyword List Modifiers (-ap...
ID recommended on section: Common Uses for Keyword List Modifiers
ID recommended on section: A Word about Keyword Argument Modifiers ...
ID recommended on section: Fetch Phase Keywords
ID recommended on section: Fetch from CVS
ID recommended on section: Fetch from Subversion
ID recommended on section: Checksum Phase Keywords
ID recommended on section: Extract Phase Keywords
ID recommended on section: Patch Phase Keywords
ID recommended on section: Configure Phase Keywords
ID recommended on section: Configure Universal
ID recommended on section: Automake and Autoconf
ID recommended on section: Build Phase Keywords
ID recommended on section: Destroot Phase Keywords
ID recommended on section: StartupItem Attributes
ID recommended on section: Executable StartupItems
ID recommended on section: Script StartupItems
ID recommended on section: Loading / Unloading StartupItems into la...
ID recommended on section: StartupItem Internals
ID recommended on refentry: PORTGROUP
ID recommended on refentry: PORTHIER

	Anyone care to comment on them?

	Regards,...