Guide regen job

Simon Ruderich simon at ruderich.com
Sat Dec 8 05:41:34 PST 2007

On Fri, Dec 07, 2007 at 10:12:16PM -0400, Juan Manuel Palacios wrote:

> 	Hey guys!
>
> 	I'm happy to announce that I'm now working with Bill to setup our guide on
> the Mac OS Forge servers as http://guide.macports.org. In doing that I'm
> also testing it's automated regen, so that we can trigger it as a
> post-commit hook against the trunk/doc-new sources.
>
> 	We're experiencing some errors and warnings, however:
>
> [snip]
>
> 	Anyone care to comment on them?
>
> 	Regards,...
>
> -jmpp

Hi Juan,

most of these problems are going to be fixed soon, when we have integrated the
data from the old man pages. But I'm not sure how to fix one, it is caused by
the xsl file and I don't know very much about xsl code:

WARNING: cannot add @xml:base to node set root element.  Relative paths may not work.

So for now these errors can be ignored and cause no problems for our new guide.

Thanks,
Simon

PS: Mark, have you got my mail regarding the old man pages?
--
+ privacy is necessary
+ using http://gnupg.org