Easytag2, bug #11456

Andrew Cho bytestorm at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 20:05:44 PST 2007

Simon Ruderich wrote:
> Hi,
>
> first thanks for help.
>
> Would it be ok to update the easytag port from version 1.1 to 2.1 and the
> easytag-devel port to 2.1.3 or is there a specific reason two add a new
> easytag2 port?
>
> Can we add you as maintainer to the port?

Originally, 1.1 was the stable branch, while the 2.x series was the
development branch.  Easytag has since changed 2.1 to stable and is
developing the micro-revisions.  I guess it isn't really necessary to
have an additional port for the 2.x series anymore.  I've change the
port back to easytag.

The updated portfile I attached to the ticket lists myself as maintainer
and updates to 2.1.3.

-Andrew