Spacing issues

Kevin Ballard eridius at macports.org
Fri Feb 9 08:50:04 PST 2007

The spacing in MacPorts is a bit non-standard. We have mostly tabs,
but there's a bunch of spaces in there as well, and it causes for
some interesting indentation.

I propose that all future edits be standardized at either 2-width or
4-width soft tabs (as in, spaces). I'd even be willing to convert all
existing tcl files to use spaces instead of tabs in one batch, though
that could leave indentation issues (but those can be fixed by hand
the next time the file is edited).

Is there any reason to keep tabs? Or any other comments?

--
Kevin Ballard
http://kevin.sb.org
eridius at macports.org