[21973] trunk/dports/java/hibernate3/Portfile

Kevin Ballard eridius at macports.org
Mon Feb 12 17:38:57 PST 2007

Ok, I looked. I believe it has to do with a `set ${option} \$args`
line that used to be part of an eval but is no longer. When it was
double-evaluated if $args was empty it would evaluate to just `set $
{option}` which does a read, but in the current system it evaluates
to the equivalent of `set ${option} {}`, which does a write with an
empty value. This fails to validate, and so it raises an error.

I believe this to be a good thing. I certainly believe we shouldn't
code in a kludge to get the old double-eval behaviour back ;)

I assume that with your fixes everything is indexing properly now,
yes? So this shouldn't be a problem?

-Kevin Ballard

--
Kevin Ballard