svn:eol-style property

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Thu Jan 25 11:29:01 PST 2007

On Jan 24, 2007, at 16:22, Kevin Ballard wrote:

>> I did a pass through Portfiles a while ago to set it on every
>> Portfile.
>
> And any Portfiles which have been added since then probably never
> got it set.

At the time, we discussed that a pre-commit hook should be added to
the repository which would prevent any files from being committed
which did not match our stated requirements for such properties. Why
was such a hook never written? If someone would like me to, I'd be
happy to write it (though it won't be in Python, which I believe was
the objection to my contribution before).