Defaulting --tclpackage to be inside of --prefix

Blair Zajac blair at orcaware.com
Tue Jan 30 16:07:42 PST 2007

If you don't specify --tclpackage, then it may end up being /Library/Tcl
or /System/Library/Tcl.

I sometimes do multiple installs of MacPorts on the same box and it
would be nice to have each MacPorts install keep its files in its own
prefix.  Also, if you wish to tar up an installed MacPorts, you don't
also have to find stuff in /Library or /System.

So can we change the default to be something like $prefix/lib/tcl/macports?

Regards,
Blair

--
Blair Zajac, Ph.D.