MacFUSE portfile

Juan Manuel Palacios jmpp at macports.org
Wed Jan 31 04:16:01 PST 2007

	Hey Kevin! Seeing we could easily grow the fuse category with a rather
similar template for every port in it other than the two base fusefs
and libfuse ports, or so I think, this would seem like great candidate
for a new PortGroup code a la perl PortGroup, ruby, aqua, etc...

	Do I have enough drag to encourage you to write the base code for the
group? It shouldn't be too hard for you to take a look into the
existing groups in base/src/port1.0/resources/group/ and figuring out
the requirements and syntax ;-) Once written, the sshfs port could be
rewritten as an initial test against the group before other ports
leverage it... up for inclusion in 1.4 if time & testing permits, woot!

	But other than that, MacFUSE PortGroup or not, kudos to you for
bringing this into our repo, I'm sure many will have lots of thanking
words for you, here are mine!

	Regards,....

-jmpp