Problem with configure.env and build.env

markd at macports.org markd at macports.org
Wed Jul 4 12:19:33 PDT 2007

Hi Simon,

I pasted your workaround to the trac ticket.  This type of feedback is
very helpful and helps get bugs fixed sooner, so consider getting a trac
account (if you don't already have one) and modifying tickets with this
type of thing.  Thanks for reporting it!

Mark

Simon Ruderich <simon at ruderich.com> on Wednesday, July 4, 2007 at 11:23 AM