mprsyncup / rsync.repos

markd at macports.org markd at macports.org
Tue Jul 17 22:30:07 PDT 2007

Juan,

After reading a bit further, two things I would need if I'm going to
document this section even in the most minimal form:

1) A list of rsync and subversion terms used therein, or removal of
unneccesary special terms.
2) A Howto of how to setup an rsync replication server listing exact steps
and not worrying too much about explanation.  #1 Do this; #2 do that; etc.

It would probably be easier for you to document this section yourself, but
before you put too much effort into answering my previous emails I just
wanted to let you know that I don't think I'm getting anywhere so far and
I'm running out of time to spend on it.

Mark