Regen the new guide

markd at macports.org markd at macports.org
Thu Jul 19 00:50:40 PDT 2007

So I've got the draft of the new guide into a doctype "book" and chapters
that are xincluded, but I can't get the Makefile in doc/guide to process
it the way I want it.  One issue is that I used <section> and the old
guide uses <sect1>.  Not sure which is preferred or if that is the
problem.  Should I check-in my new xml and see if someone else can look at
the regen formatting problems? If so, can someone suggest new directory
names to coexist with the old doc?

The structure of the doc is like this, with each include a chapter.

<book>
  <title>MacPorts Guide</title>

  <xi:include href="intro.xml" xmlns:xi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XInclude"
/>