Trac Ticketing guidelines

Juan Manuel Palacios jmpp at macports.org
Fri Jul 20 00:20:30 PDT 2007

On Jul 20, 2007, at 1:27 AM, Boey Maun Suang wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
>> 	Since you're the one who has been amending the TracTicketing doc
>> up at our Wiki recently, would you mind if I embark you on a
>> rewriting task? ;-)
>
> Just letting you know that I'm still here, but haven't got to this
> thread yet after a few days out of things.  The answer is "I don't
> mind at all", and I'll get back to you with more as soon as I can!
>
> Kind regards,
>

> Maun Suang

	Thanks for accepting the task, Maun Suang!

	I just finished compiling the consensus we've reached so far on the
new guidelines into the following document:

http://trac.macports.org/projects/macports/wiki/NewTracTicketing

	Please note that what's written there is an overall rough
explanation of what our recommendations should look like moving
forward, recommendations themselves still need to be formally written
into the guide (/me summons the documentation kings!). Also note that
I wrote a "Pending" section in which I detail both what we need to
look into and the aspects of the new guidelines that are still up in
the air in discussion. I compiled all that from the feedback I got on
this thread last week. Please post to this list with your comments
before editing that document (meant to anyone reading).

	Lastly, it is my intention to delete the NewTracTicketing wiki entry
once the new guidelines are fully in place in the new guide, and
turning the existing TracTicketing wiki entry into a redirect to the
appropriate section in the guide.

	Hope I didn't miss anything, feel free to yell at me ;-) Regards,...

-jmpp